Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meeting my niece!


I would like to introduce those that haven't met her yet to my new niece...Jade Lydia Smith! Last week, Bobby and I went to my parents to meet the newest addition to the family. And I must say that she is an absolutely adorable little princess. Bobby and Carson had a great time doing all kinds of fun things with Papa...the Children's Museum, Chick-Fil-A, the park, and plenty of time digging in the dirt. And of course getting into all kinds of mischief all on their own. I have learned that you can not underestimate the talents and abilities of a 2 and four year old:)Mummu made wonderful meals...including a "picnic" dinner on the deck in the freezing cold. The neighbors probably thought we were a bit crazy!

I can't wait until the next visit to see how much Jade has grown, and to see if Bobby continues to love his "baby Jade." He was so cute wanting to know where she was all the time and always trying to take care of her. Here a few pictures that I took, sorry that I don't have more.

Captain Pirate Carson

First Mate Bobby

In the brigg

Reading books together

Watching TV in Mummu and Papa's room

Trying to capture the beautiful curls

No comments: