Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Time

I haven't put a post up for quite a while, so here is a quick catch up on all that has been going on. Bobby has been thoroughly enjoying all of the time that we have been spending outside. He loves to have play dates with friends or just being outside in the swing. Unfortunately, there have been a few days when it has just been so extremely hot that we haven't been able to go out. So on those days, I try to find something fun for us to do indoors.

My dad up for Father's Day weekend, and he and I ran the Race for Cure. This is the eighth year that we have run the race, and it is something that I always look forward to. Although I think that this year he was in better shape than me!! The hills in Raleigh get me everytime.

This past weekend Bobby and I went to VA to visit Emilee and her family. We spent the first night in Christiansburg and then ventured to the river in Clifton Forge. It was wonderful to see Mr and Mrs Houff and to have time for the kids to all play together. Thanks to all for such a wonderful visit!

Here are some pictures of the past few weeks. We are heading to Wilmington next week, so I will be sure to post something from there!


Bobby enjoying the sprinkler

Bobby, Brayden and Brady enjoying some pool time (Bobby was of course the 1st to jump in!)

Three naked boys taking a minute for some cheerios



Feeding duck on Father's Day

Dada and his boy

No comments: