Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was so fun. I loved watching Bobby's excitement at what had happened while he slept. "Santa brought me a Spinosaurus....how did he know that is what I wanted? And a black dragon?!!!" All said with a huge smile on his face and amazement in his eyes...it was wonderful to watch. Made the lack of sleep just disappear...at least momentarily:) And although Samantha didn't know what was going on, she loved her gifts, and gave us all her own gift....her first steps!!

Bobby loved his gifts and truly appreciated them, which was great to watch. And Samantha loved her dino stride and ride, grocery cart, and all of the babies. I have a feeling that I am going to have a girly girl on my hands, despite the swords and diggers that she is constantly playing with too:)







No comments: