Monday, June 29, 2009

The New House!

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. We are officially moved into our new house! Of course there are still lots of boxes to be unpacked, but we are getting things done slowly but surely. I am so excited to have all of the room, I almost don't know what to do with myself:)

Bobby and Max have moved right in and adjusted remarkably well to the new house too. It was almost a none issue for them. And Bobby has just started sleeping in his big boy bed, in his new big boy room...no issues so far, fingers are crossed that it continues.

We have met a few of our new neighbors and I think that we are going to have a great cul de sac, once everyone has moved in. So here are some pictures of the new house and I'll post more as we get things unpacked and "decorated."

And now that we have more room...we're ready for visitors! Just call to make reservations.


The outside of the house (not a recent photo)

The dining room

The downstairs family room/living room

The kitchen

The master bathtub

and my very own laundry room!

No comments: