Monday, June 29, 2009

3 week vacation

I can not thank my parents enough for letting Bobby, Max and me move in with them for three weeks while we were waiting for our new house to be built. I wasn't feeling great, and it was wonderful to be there and accept all of the help that they offered. My mother in law Susan also came almost everyday to help out in the afternoons.

We spent some time in the water, on the boat, visiting family and in Bobby's pool out on the porch....mom did all the cooking and dad took most of the Bobby time. So I was able to relax and feel better.

So thank you again for everything...I don't know what I would do without the wonderful family that I have!

Coloring gone crazy

I painted a plaque for the garden my parents have planted in memory of Chase

Water time

Splashing around

Exploring the marsh with Papa

Silliness with Papa

1 comment:

Jenni Smith said...

Carson is jealous...he wants towel time too!