Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Last week we had our first (and only that I can remember) snow day! It started snowing during the night and continued for most of the day. When Bobby woke up and saw the snow he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But once we got outside he was SO excited. Although getting an almost two year old and myself suited up was no easy task. I'm not sure that I could live up north. But as I said, Bobby had a fabulous time in the snow and was not happy with me when I made him come inside.

But once Sam got home, we went back out with all the neighborhood kids and had some more fun. Bobby and I even tried sledding, making snowballs and all the other good stuff you do in the snow. I don't think that Bobby even noticed the cold or wet...as he was shivering and telling me that he was NOT cold and NOT ready to go inside:) It was a great experience for Bobby and hopefully he'll see snow again before he is 10!






1 comment:

Jenni Smith said...

what an adorable hat and jacket...you have great taste!