Tuesday, January 27, 2009

here we go again...

On Tuesday, the day of the snow, Bobby and I braved the roads and headed to Wilmington. And truly the roads were not that bad. I had a dentist appointment Wednesday that I didn't want to miss. I have been having some pain and wanted to get it checked out. Well, I found out that I have to have all 4 wisdom teeth taken out, so we will be going back and forth to Wilmington for the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, while we were there, Bobby had a great time as usual. He spent some quality time on his favorite toys...big Papa's tractors. And we went to the mall to get our free trees with my dad and Bobby got to ride the carousel! A happy boy to have the whole thing to himself! And my mom and I even got to spend some time together shopping...a rarity for me:)





No comments: