Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pool Time

This summer we joined a local pool, so the time that we haven't been at the beach (which has been most of the summer), we are trying to enjoy some time in the pool. With 90+ degree days, it's one of the few things that is enjoyable to do outside. Bobby started the summer somewhat afraid of the water and is now jumping in by himself, swimming with his floatie and going off the diving board. I am truly amazed at the progress that he has made. Samantha enjoys the water too...but I don't have any pics of her because I am usually the only one there with the kids and haven't mastered how to get a picture of her:)

At the Porter's Neck Country Club....thanks Tuula and Jennifer

Getting ready
And he's off

Swimming to the side


He was so proud of himself and I can honestly say that I was really proud of him too!!

No comments: