Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days!

Well, the weathermen finally got a forecast correct...or at least sort of!! The prediction was for 5-12 inches of snow. But I think that we ended up with about 3-4 inches of snow and unfortunately, about an inch or more of ice under the snow.

But Bobby has truly enjoyed all of his time in the snow. He has been sledding, hiking, made snow angels, snow balls and everything else. Unfortunately due to the snow/ice, GG has been unable to leave (not that we have minded), and Sam has had to do some major work trying to shovel the cars out. Hopefully GG will be able to make it home today, and so the true test for me begins...both kids on my own:)

Getting ready to head out

Taking plowing into his own hands

My little snow angel

1 comment:

Proctor24 said...

Love the pictures of Bobby in the snow! I'm sure he had a blast...doesn't happen that often down there!