Monday, September 8, 2008

Vegas Vacation

Last week Sam and I headed to Vegas with some friends for the week. We had a great time, although we certainly didn't hit it big!! Sadly, I have decided that I am the unluckiest person out there. While others were winning in the hundreds, I had a big win (for the entire week) of $25....very sad. But nonetheless, I had a great time. It was nice to just rest and relax and have some time to ourselves. Thanks so much to the wonderful babysitting services of GG, Mummu and Papa. Bobby had a wonderful time and it made it so much easier to leave him, knowing that he was in such good hands. I don't think that he has ever been to the park that many times in one week at any other time in his life!


In the limo on the way to the hotel


The girls on Freemont St in Old Vegas


The whole gang out for sushi on the last night

1 comment:

Jon & Jenni said...

So glad you two were able to get away! Can't wait to see you within a month.
Love,
J